Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Want That House



Greetings humans,


So what do you think of me in pink? I read recently that Mary Kay Ash's house is for sale. You know who Mary Kay Ash was, right? She was Mary Kay cosmetics. Don't you think that would be perfect for me? The only problem is that, of course, everything (everything!) in the house is pink. I think I look great in pink, don't you? If you humans can get plastic surgery and botox and all kinds of things like that, it shouldn't be too hard for me to turn pink.
Anyway, the house has 12,ooo square feet with twenty rooms. Wouldn't that be perfect for me? The price is just under $5 million. Is that a lot for a house? If it is, I am sure it would still be worth every penny. I wonder if Missy Linda would be able to buy that for me. Do you think she would? I am absolutely sure that Miss Mary Kay would want a real diva like me to have her home, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juana, I don't think you need to turn PINK to acquire and occupy Mary Kay Ash's house. Your olive skin and dark hair looks wonderful with PINK accessories. YOU BE HOT ALREADY!
pseudo-uncle