Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yard Work and Cooking

Hi there humans and others,

Do you remember when Saturday was the day that you went shopping or you went to the movies or did something fun because you didn't have to go to work or school? Well, I guess that isn't how it is around here. Today, I have been told, we will be doing yard work and cooking ahead for next week. I am not sure how that "we" got in there because I don't intend to do either of those things. Those are the types of things that I leave to Missy Linda.

I personally am planning a day of beauty rest sitting on the buffet in the dining room, as usual. From there I have a good view of the front door, and if anyone should come over, (not likely) I would be right there for a visit. I refuse to have any part of that cooking that Missy Linda does in a big pot so that she doesn't have to fix any food for a few days. I've seen what that muck looks like, and I have smelled what that stuff smells like! I will never take part in the cooking or eating of that gloppity glop! Would you?


No comments: