Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hurry, Hurry


Hey there humans and others,

How are you all this fine spring day? When I say, "fine spring day," I am secretly laughing inside my head. From looking at Missy Linda's face, I think it is an allergy day. I guess she has downed enough antihistamines since she got up to stop her eyes from running, but she kind of looks like she has a puffy frog face. She said, "At least when my face is puffed up like this, the bags under my eyes fill in, instead of sinking further like when I don't get any sleep."

I guess I have to give her credit for looking on the bright side, huh? She's such a tool!

Well, I've got to run. It's, "I've got to have the computer today. I have a paper due." And now she won't leave the thing on for me while she's gone since my internet shopping excursions. Imagine!

No comments: