Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Cat Community


Hello humans and others,

I have to hurry. Missy Linda wants the computer in a minute. She has a "paper due today." Like I haven't heard that before!

Anyway, Missy Linda told me this story about cats---sort of about cats. She said that during the depression, which I think was a bad time in the 1930's, there were hobos who traveled around on empty train cars and the like. People who would give them food would put a little plaque or a picture or draw a picture on their house of a cat. This little sign meant, "A kind-hearted woman lives here." That meant that she would give them food if she had any.

Missy Linda would like to think, in her delusional little brain, that the cats have put out a sign that says they are welcome in her yard. I think it's the bird feeders!! Don't you?

No comments: