Monday, April 27, 2009

That Was Scary!


Greetings humans and others,

Have you wondered what I have been doing the last two days since I did not write either day? Did any of you all check to see if I was all right? Well, I have been forgotten in the car again! In this hot weather! You know I could melt!

That Missy Linda went to her slumber party Friday night, and she did, in fact, take me along. It was fun and all that, but then when she got home, she just left me in the car! You know how hot it is already the last few days! I nearly died!

She finally remembered to get me this morning! I believe that is Tortilla Keeper Person abuse! Since you all don't seem to want to get involved, I am writing my legislator! Maybe by the next incident, I will be the legislator! So there!

No comments: