Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nearly Finished


Hello humans and others,

Well, Missy Linda tells me that she has just one more big paper due so I will be able to get to the computer more after that. Yeah, I hear that kind of stuff all the time. I think she is just telling me that to get rid of me for today, don't you? I have learned that it is always going to be something. She will find an excuse if she wants one. It's just like when Missy Elise was little, and she wanted to bake in her Easy Bake Oven. There was always a reason to wait.

Missy Linda told me that I left out something in my story about the cats on people's houses in the Depression. A hobo would draw the cat on the house for other hobos to see. A lot of times the people living there did not see them. The hobos also drew other signs on people's houses that were not as nice, but I don't know what they were specifically.

Well, Missy Linda is giving me the evil eye to get finished here so she can "work" on the computer. I guess I'll talk to you later, OK? Perhaps I should start Tweeting. What do you think?

No comments: