Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Normal Day

Hello humans and others,

Well, Missy Linda survived yesterday. She didn't mess up, and she didn't trip or anything. That's good with her. She even got in a little dig about Doug the professor, which got a laugh. That's about as good as she can hope for. Actually, I was hoping that a little something would happen that would provide me with a little entertainment. Maybe next time.

The weather dudes say that today is going to be like summer. I hate that. Even though it has never actually happened, I do have concerns about melting. I suppose that my Styrofoam base would not melt as I understand that stuff is indestructible. However, my body from the waist up is what concerns me. I am sure that part of me could melt. You remember that I cannot trust Missy Linda to always bring me inside from the car if I go out with her, don't you? I have spent at least three days in there before. Alone. Forgotten. Victim of the temperatures. I am not safe around here. Don't forget to check on me, ok?


No comments: