Monday, April 20, 2009

Is it Tuesday yet?


Hello humans and others,

Here I am again in the New Plains Review class. They would never admit to it, but I believe I helped their publication a great deal in just that one day. I still did not get a picture with the editor, Melissa. I will have to get back up there and get that done. She is a very important person who does a lot of unheralded work on the publication. I can tell you for sure, she does more than Missy Linda. The tall guy on the left is Cole, then Michelle (you may remember her from the office shot), then Doug, then Matt (who Missy Linda calls "Smoky Laptop") and lastly the top of Zach's cap.

I am just warning any of you who might run into Missy Linda today to LAY LOW! She is on the third day of a headache, and she is starting to get cranky. She has a huge test this afternoon, and she has not studied because she thinks she can't study with a Headache. Right now she thinks she will go ahead and take the test on time rather than having to do a make-up. She is not doing all that well in that class anyway so maybe a horrible grade won't really do any more harm. Poor Baby! She thinks she has terrible problems!

Well, I don't know about you all, but I am out of here to somewhere out of Missy Linda's sight and out of her mind. That seems like the safest thing to do, don't you think?

No comments: