Thursday, April 2, 2009

Missed Again


Hello humans and others,

Well, I just want to mention that we all had to lay low around here yesterday so I did not want to risk asking Missy Linda to turn on the computer for me. She had a bad day evidently, so I decided it would be in my best interest to leave her alone. I think I made a wise choice.

It seems that she got a bad grade on a test that she took a month ago. They were just handed back yesterday though so it came as a little shock to her since she could hardly even remember what they test was about. Now she remembers that she thought she was doing great when she was writing as fast as she could on test day. A little while after she finished the test though she got a feeling about what she had done wrong. But, guess what---it was too late then.

You should hear her carrying on to no one in particular. Button was the one that usually had to endure those long talks. She has decided that she has philosophical dyslexia. I ask you all, does that sound like a sane person?

No comments: