Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Good Day for a Nap


Hello humans and 0thers,

Well, it looks like a good day for a nap here in central Oklahoma. It started raining before Missy Linda went to bed last night, and it looks like it has rained quite a bit through the night. Even though she knows that she will think she is near death because of allergies after this soaking, she says that we need the moisture. Have you all been seeing the huge fires around here on the news? They started last week, and some were not out until last night during the rain, if then.

I heard that someone started one of the fires deliberately---the one that burned about a hundred houses. What is wrong with you humans that one of you would do something like that? I have never, ever heard of a Tortilla Keeper Person who has done a horrible thing like that! Have you?

Well, back to napping. I think I will take some naps today because it is cloudy and cool, and I know that Missy Linda is not going to take me anywhere today. She is already trying to hurry me up on the computer so she can have her turn. Hasta luego!

No comments: