Thursday, April 16, 2009

Juana Goes to College



Hello humans and others,

I finally got out of the house on Tuesday. Missy Linda took me to class with her. As you can see in the top photo, I am right in the middle of the class. I think that I added some valuable insight for them. This is the class that publishes the literary magazine. The dude in front of the white board is Doug, the professor. The guy sitting is Brandon. He is a staff member just like Missy Linda is. Now, don't get excited. The lady to the right is not Missy Linda. (You thought that you would finally see her, didn't you? Believe me; she does not look like that!) That lovely lady is the professor who will be in charge of the magazine next year. She is just sitting in to see how we did things this year.

In the second photo is Michelle. She is the paid staff for the "New Plains Review" office. She does all the graphics work (She is an art major). Well, really, she does all of the actual work to get the magazine to the publisher, except for the editing and writing the articles.

I'll tell you more about my adventure tomorrow, ok?

No comments: