Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gotta Get Her a Life


Hello humans and most others,

I have decided that I am going to have to take charge and instigate some participation in some kinds of activities that would help constitute a life for Missy Linda. I will have to figure out a way to get on the computer when she is not hanging around---like I did when I shopped on the internet. I can see that there is no way she is going to motivate herself to get up and get out and get a life!

If I were to get her some dates online, I would have to figure out how to convince her to go out with someone she doesn't know. I guess I would also have to be able to explain how they knew that she wanted to meet them. I suppose that I would need to convince her to get dressed and put on her face, etc. to be ready. (She is getting so lazy about getting dressed and decent!) If she doesn't put on her face and some presentable clothes, she would certainly scare away any potential guys. That's one of the ways she gets rid of door-to-door salespeople! I guess I have some details to work out, huh?


No comments: