Sunday, May 3, 2009

Everybody Run! The Crazy Lady's Got a Gun!


Greetings humans and others,

That's not really true. The crazy lady does not have a gun so we should probably count ourselves lucky. I am sure if she did have a gun, we should definitely run on a day like today. That title actually came from a song from the 80s that Missy Linda always liked. It is called, "Everybody Run! The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun!" There was an especially good video that went with the song.

She has already been out blasting the old man squirrel with ice cubes this morning. You remember him, don't you? He won't leave sometimes even if she actually nails him! He is just the squirrel she is ready to tangle with today.

Are you wondering why she is so extra cranky today, or are you just assuming it's a regular day? Well, this week, Missy Linda got an email from the mister who used to live here. In this email he is trying to wiggle out of some of the things that he had agreed to do. She sort of expected him to pull something like this, but she is still so livid she can hardly see straight. When she hasn't had to deal with him for awhile, she gets lulled into a false sense of peace. I hope that she has some extra blood pressure medicine!

When the fury (and I am not exaggerating) is added to the spring weather headache and the timing of finals week, I am thinking that I will just crawl head first into a shopping bag and stay there until all this blows over. I think I prefer that to actually asking Missy Linda to do anything for me. Wish me luck!

No comments: