Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day


Hi there humans and some others,

I didn't realize that I had dropped the ball for two days. I must have not gotten enough oxygen when I was in the shopping bag hiding. Oh, well. Brain cells grow back, right?

I understand that today is Mother's Day. I can't really comprehend that completely because, as you know, I have no idea about my parentage. It seems like it is a pretty big deal to you humans. To me, it appears to be kind of silly---but, I suppose that is because I have no reference point. I know one thing for sure: I am glad that Missy Linda is not my biological mother! I don't understand all that stuff about genetics and such, but I know I don't want to be like her! I am just hoping that as I meet more and more of you humans, I discover that you are mostly different from her.

Missy Linda did say that her Mothers' Day started off well with some Folger's Chocolate Silk coffee. She enjoys that on a cool, rainy Sunday. I am happy to report that she did not sing the "Coffee Song" this morning so she didn't need her cup quite as much as a heroin addict needs a fix. She just gets a headache (what else is new?) and is cranky if she doesn't get her coffee. That's enough to deal with for me! Any bigger stuff than that and I am back in the shopping bag!

No comments: