Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ahhh. Back to Normal


Hey there humans and others,

Well, I guess we are not having Cinco de Mayo around here this year. At least we are not having a party that I've heard anything about. It wouldn't be the same without my good friend Andrew anyway. But, hey. Maybe Missy Linda is going to surprise me.

At least it is not all bright and shining this morning. I can not believe how bright the sun really is when I haven't seen it for awhile. We are back to our what seems to be normal cloudy and very dark morning with heavy rain headed our way. So, what else is new? I think even my brain is beginning to mold---or maybe, at least, mildew.

Missy Linda says moldy brain matter is not good during finals week. I think that if the sun were shining, she would say that sunshiny plant-growth-inducing weather is not good for finals week. I think that whatever it is, it clouds her brain (pun intended).

1 comment:

Ashley Funkhouser said...

Nothing is good for finals week. Ever. I agree.