Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picking Flowers


Hello humans and most others,

I had a little fun today already. This morning Ryley and Emma came over to play with us for awhile. We spent a long time outside picking flowers, mostly some yellow ones. I heard someone call them dandelions. Missy Linda told the girls to pick as many as they could find. We floated them in a pretty glass bowl with some honeysuckle and with some rocks for decoration. It kept us all busy for quite a while.

That will probably be the extent of any fun that I might have for today. I don't get out much these days, you know. I think maybe I should join some groups on the internet to see what is going on out in the big old world. I have heard that I might even be able to find a honey on line. Now, that is something I think I should look into doing, don't you?


No comments: