Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moping


Greetings humans and most others,

Oh, my goodness! I can't take it much longer! Missy Linda's continual moping is going to send me over that proverbial edge! (Ok, Pseudo Uncle, is continual correct or should it be continuous?) Whichever it is, you all get the message, I am sure. She is just one big ol' droopy, draggy mess these days. If she doesn't get a job or a date or win a lottery or meet Jon Stewart soon, I am afraid we will all be on "Breaking News!"

You would think that she would enjoy a little break since school is out, but, no, that would be too normal. She can't do things like everyone else does, I suppose. She kind of lives her life backwards, if you think about it. Here she is in her late ______'s going to college. She is looking for the kind of job that a teenager would want. Something tells me we are all going to pay a heavy price when her birthday rolls around in a few days. Please, check the local newscasts so that you can come to rescue me in case she tries to take us out! OK?

No comments: