Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oops! I Dropped the Ball!


Greetings humans and most others,

Wow! Did you guys forget about me! I just sort of zoned out, I guess, and totally forgot my purpose in life---which is keeping in touch with you guys. You're my main friends. I guess I was being punished because Missy Linda did not take me to either of her birthday parties! She did not even have me sitting by the door like I might get to go. I don't know what she could be annoyed with me about. I haven't been particularly annoying lately, that I know about. I haven't even shopped on the internet lately!

I just had an epiphany while listening to "The View" while writing this! (I'm a good multi-tasker.)I think I need a reality show! I think that is my answer to all my problems, don't you? I would earn lots of money. I would be seen by many, many people. My mother or other family members might see me and get it touch. This is great! If any of you all know who I should contact, please let me know. OK?

No comments: