Saturday, June 27, 2009

Have You Melted Yet?


Hello humans and most others,

I was just wondering if any of you have melted yet? I believe I have come close a couple of times in the last few days! Wow! I am wondering why I had to end up in Oklahoma with these extremes of weather! I surely had a nice life in Southern California before I got sent here. At least, I don't remember the weather being so record-setting in so many different ways! I am actually thankful that Missy Linda has not taken me out the last few days because she could have easily left me in the car too long (remember when she left me for three days in the car?) and the consequences could have been catastrophic! She forgets me all the time these days - - - it's just not been life-threatening yet.

Speaking of forgetting - - - do any of you all know to whom I should report her if she gets dangerous in her wandering off while doing things like cooking? Yesterday, while her breakfast concoction was cooking on the griddle, she meandered outside and starting digging up monkey grass to move it someplace else in the yard. Luckily she remembered what she had been doing in time to keep them from burning, but we were just fortunate that time! She is going to burn down the house and melt us all! And now I have to worry about Mr. Nelson, too, because he is just a kid, and someone has to take care of him if she goes to la-la land. You people don't know what it is like living with someone like her. I may need to enlist your help, ok?

No comments: