Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nest




Greetings humans and most others,

Well, here is the new member of our family, Nelson. This is the place behind the sofa and under the table in the living room that he has chosen to build his little playhouse. He gathered up these toys and brought them here to make it feel homey, I suppose. I don't know much about how dogs think.

He is getting less shy - - - a little. He seems to like me, but in an odd way. He got me down from the couch in the family room (I guess he wanted me to play with him), but then he just ran away and left me there on the floor after ruining some of the flowers on my dress. I am hoping that Missy Linda can fix them. She says she can, but I guess we shall see, right?

Well, Nelson and I have not had our "photo shoot" yet, but I thought that you all would want to see a snapshot of him. One day later this week, Missy Ryley and Missy Emma might come over to play so maybe we can all take some pictures together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We think Nelson is a mighty handsome fellow. Thanks for the picture.
Pseudo Uncle