Monday, September 1, 2008

You Humans Are Weird

Good morning you crazy humans,

And that pretty much means all of you! Remember yesterday, when I was talking about how Missy Linda said that people shop in other people's trash on Big Trash Monday? Well, this morning, I was just sitting in my place in the dining room, looking out the front window, when I witnessed it for myself. Two people in a pick-up with a long trailer attached, pulled up out front. You know, the kind of trailer that people bring on garage sale day when they are going to buy up the furniture, probably to sell in their store. Well, low and behold, they just shopped up Missy Linda's whole big pile of trash.

Missy Linda just said, "They are going to be so sorry when they unroll that huge rug. I could tell them, that smell will never come out!" And then she kind of smiled a very strange smile.

I stand by my original premise; You Humans Are Weird!

No comments: