Friday, September 19, 2008

The Fair


Greetings humans,

I absolutely could not believe it! Missy Linda took me to the Oklahoma State Fair with her on Wednesday! Can you believe it? It was a lot of fun. I certainly got to do a lot of human watching because she actually let me go in my see-through bag that Missy Barb made for me.

She took only a couple of pictures of me there, though, because she got sick and had to go home early. I did see, among the exhibits, two people similar to me who might have been distant relatives of mine. They were not tortilla keeper people, but one was a cake person, and one was a decorative pillow person. I was just happy to get to look at them even though Missy Linda was not feeling well by then, and she did not take their pictures. I can only hope that they were able to see me through the display case so that they know, too, that there may be others similar to them in this big world. It was quite a day!

No comments: