Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's Hope There's Enough

Hello humans,

If you hear screaming in a minute, it will be coming from my house. When Missy Linda got up, she discovered she barely had enough coffee, and maybe not enough to make it taste right. She did not have enough for how she usually makes it, so she tried to figure out how much water would make the right amount for the ground coffee she had. I guess we'll see in a minute or two whether she guessed right. She is pretty particular about her coffee. She is not a gourmand or anything, she just likes her coffee a certain way.

It's is probably not good to get up on a Monday and not have coffee, I'm guessing. Isn't that how it is with you humans? I'll guarantee you that Missy Linda will not run to the store without her make-up on to buy coffee. As important as coffee is, make-up is more important. The only people to see her without it is her immediate family. She says that she is not that vain, she just doesn't want to scare people. I will say, she is not so cute without it.

Missy Linda said that when she got up to feed the pets and give them their medicine, she saw the mother and children raccoons. Unfortunately, they saw her about the same time and headed for the back fence. I don't think that she is ever going to get a picture of them. Those raccoon kids are probably about ready to graduate from raccoon school by now. They are getting pretty big.

Well, I haven't heard any screaming from the kitchen so far. Maybe things will be all right, after all. I do want to mention that, if you noticed previously, Missy Linda got up to feed the pets and give them their meds. Can you believe that? I'll bet that she would complain if she had to get up just to give me medicine. However, I will say that it does have some entertainment value when she gives Andrew his pill. A grown woman vs. a nine pound antique cat. He usually wins the first two times, or so. Now, that's entertainment! Right?


No comments: