Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today-----Shopping

Hi humans,

I do believe that I am going to have a great day today. Missy Linda has to study for a big test that she is having tomorrow, and that might mean that I have the freedom to SHOP online. Yea! I haven't been able to do that for a long time. When she is distracted by trying to get a project finished or trying to study, she wanders off from the computer while it is still on. That works out great for me!

I was very smart the last time that I tried to shop online, and I saved her credit card number. I hope that I can remember where I saved it and how to retrieve it. I am sure that if I concentrate hard enough, it will come to me. Otherwise, I will just have to find a way to get hold of the real card. If she studies as hard as she should, I will be able to do almost anything without her noticing.

The trouble with that is, she has never studied as hard as she should. She doesn't really study much at all. She always spends lots of time working on the papers she must write for classes, but she is not much of a studier. She would make better grades if she were. She does study some for the classes she likes, but, when she is taking math and biology and things that are peripheral to her major, she just blows them off. I don't think that she can afford to blow off Shakespeare. Whether she likes it or not, he is important, and those Shakespeare people are passionate about him and everything he ever said and did. She had better get busy, don't you think?

No comments: