Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Old Movie


Hello humans,

Can you believe that Missy Linda would not take me to the movies on Saturday with her to see The Women, but she did not hesitate to make me watch the 1939 version that was on TCM last night! How rude! Except for a fancy fashion show in the middle of the movie, it was not even in color. Now, if they had color, why didn't they use it throughout the movie! All those creepy looking women would have looked better if their weird clothes had been in color! Except for Mary, I could not tell who was supposed to be pretty, and who wasn't. Did people really dress like that?

I've seen a few pictures of Missy Linda's mother, and she did not dress like that. Of course, she was not rich. I think that I've heard that she was the opposite of rich. As dramatic as I like to be, even I would not dress like those women did!

Well, I need to wrap up for today. Missy Linda is hanging around trying to print something so I cannot speak my mind freely. I'll catch you all later, ok?

No comments: