Tuesday, September 2, 2008

She Is On Cloud 9

Hello there humans,

Well I wish that I had realized all it takes to keep Missy Linda happy is to guess her age at way under what it really is. I don't know how many times in a row that works, but I am willing to give it some tries. She came in from school today saying what a great day she had. After she had babbled on for a while, she declared that the reason that her day was so good was that someone at school had guessed her age at more than fifteen years under what it really is. She said that it was not some kid who was guessing, but it was an adult woman who is younger than she.

I am totally shocked at this. I never heard this sort of thing from Missy Linda before. I did not realize that she was so shallow. Well, all right, I knew she was shallow about some things, but I did not know that was one of them. She says that it just happened on the right day at the right time, and that she is not really one to put such stock in something like that. Yeah, right. I'll keep you all posted on this. It might be knowledge we can use to our advantage, right?

No comments: