Sunday, September 14, 2008

She Always Does That To Me

Hi humans,

I just want to make it known that I am getting tired of the way Missy Linda has been leaving me at home all the time. She went to the movies yesterday and left me home again! I wanted to see that movie, too. She didn't even ask me if I wanted to go. She just told me that it would not be a good time to go since Mr. Fred's aunt from Amsterdam would be going. Missy said that not everyone would understand about me. She says that it is actually kind of strange for her to take me places and that other people do not take inanimate beings with them when they go places. Can you imagine? As if I did not have enough problems as it is! She is just being mean to me!

And she still doesn't have my cheerleading outfit made! If I were a real cheerleader, it would have to be ready at a certain time. Maybe she will have it ready by the last game of the season!

I think that I will ask Missy Sharon if I can go with her and Missy Leslie and Mr. Kirk to Palau. I think that they are going very soon. I know it is sometime this month. Maybe one of them has some extra frequent flier miles or something. They are going to visit Missy Danka and Mr. Ron who live there. I think they said something about scuba diving. That sounds fun! I wonder if I would have trouble staying under water. I think that they would let me go with them, don't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Juana, I would love to take you with me. Do you have a passport? If not, you would have to ride in my bag that will be checked for almost 2 days and you might be frisked by customs people. One of our flights is nearly 14 hours long, so you might suffer from claustrophobia. And I think you might have trouble swimming, but you can probably float real well!
I would also be worried about Missy Linda while you were gone. She really needs someone to keep her out of trouble. Maybe I can send you a note and show you pictures when I get back.
I will be leaving OKC very early Wednesday morning to fly to Houston to meet Missy Leslie and Mister Kirk, if they get the airport open again by then. I'll be checking on you.