Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun While It Lasted


Hello humans,

Here I am at the Oklahoma State Fair with Missy Carol, Missy Sonja and Missy Barb. We had a great time until I had to go home early with Missy Linda. If you remember, she got sick, and we had to leave early.
Missy Sonja is Mr. Fred's aunt from The Netherlands. Isn't she cute? She is very nice and a lot of fun. I wish that I could have spent more time with her. A while after this picture was taken, she tried on a cowboy hat with jewels on it. It looked so adorable! She didn't want to buy it, though, no matter how much we tried to talk her into the purchase. I hope that she comes back to visit Mr. Fred and Missy Carol again. She did not quite understand who I am, but she is still great.

Next year at the fair, I want to ride some rides and try more of the unusual foods. I hope that Missy Linda has a new camera by then that is tiny, but good. Her camera is kind of big for her to carry around every place in addition to carrying me and that humongous purse of hers! She looks ridicable!





No comments: