Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love Shakespeare!

Good morning humans,

I cannot tell you how happy I am about Missy Linda's Shakespeare class. They were supposed to have a test yesterday, but they didn't. Remember how she was supposed to be studying on Wednesday? Well, the professor just gave them a little quiz, which didn't count, to demonstrate to them how unprepared they really were. It's probably a good thing. Missy Linda wasn't prepared for that kind of a test!

That prof asked questions like, "What was the name of the primary text book that Shakespeare had in grammar school?" "What was the first book in which Shakespeare's name and some of his writings were listed?" "What year did Shakespeare's son, Hamnet, die?" "Who related the story that Shakespeare was a butcher before he started writing?" and on and on. Isn't that great? She is actually going to have to study this year? Ha, ha. Serves her right. She never has had to study that much. She won't be able to blow off this class. And there are papers to write, also. I love it!

She should be busy and stuck at home this semester, and that means that I can shop on the internet and do all the things that she won't usually let me do. If any of you want me to go someplace with you, just email me. I'll bet I would love to go places with you-----if you are fun! No fuddyduddies! I can get that with Missy Linda! I'll be waiting to hear from you, ok?

No comments: