Sunday, March 1, 2009

Great Games and Great Food


Greetings humans,

Well, finally! I got to go someplace yesterday to have some fun. We went to Missy Barb's to watch the OU basketball games and have some fabulous food. Both the OU women and men won their games, so that was fabulous---even the OSU men won their game.

Now, for the food---Pseudo Uncle cooked burgers for lunch and steaks for dinner. They were cooked over real wood, tasting like Missy Linda hasn't had in years! She ate way too much and considered herself lucky that she wasn't sick from over-eating. She did come home and just fall into bed last night, though. Add to those steaks and burgers some potatoes, salad, bread and cake and cake and cake and you have a potential disaster---thankfully avoided this time.

Dear anonymous,
Yes, I know that now. I have discovered that Missy Linda was just trying to jerk my chain and get me all in a tizzy. She does not always tell me the whole truth, I think.

No comments: