Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nothing Gets Done!


Hello humans and others,

How are you all doing on this day after the snow? I suppose that we are all doing fine here, as fine as we can be and never go anyplace or do anything. Well, I suppose Missy Linda at least gets to go to class, although sometimes she doesn't seem to count that as a plus. I know she really likes it.

I cannot believe that she can be at home for three days straight and never take that car out of the driveway! She is beginning to get on my nerves! One problem with that is that I don't particularly see anything that she gets done around here in that time, though. I see her reading text books and stuff and sometimes working at the computer on papers, but all in all, I don't see much else. I guess I did see her sewing this weekend, but not as much as she needs to. She says that she is really struggling these days to get things done, but I am wondering if she isn't just lazy. As far as I can tell, she has been struggling to get things done for at least a year! I think that she just needs a good swift kick in the keester, don't you?

No comments: