Tuesday, March 17, 2009

They're Getting Braver

Hello humans and others,

Well, whoever was in the back yard last night was braver and perhaps more annoyed than usual. After cleaning out the bird seed from the feeder that was left out, it came up onto the patio and knocked over a bunch of planters (no plants, just dirt and rocks) and emptied a container of potato peels and coffee grounds to be taken to the compost container. What a mess!

The little girls from Arkansas are coming this afternoon along with their mother, Missy Elise, so Missy Linda had better get herself in gear getting that mess cleaned up. It is going to be warm the next couple of days so the girls will want to play outside. One day while they are here, they are all going to the zoo. I probably won't get to go because I am pretty sure that Missy Linda would not spring for a stroller or wagon for me to ride. They will have the other two girls who live in Edmond and maybe even Missy Ryley and Missy Emma's cousin, Baby Sam. Of course, there would be three adults for the six kids so I don't know why it would be any more trouble to take me along. I have never been to the zoo, and I think that would be an educational experience for me, don't you?

No comments: