Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Never Boring


Greetings humans,

Well, there is definitely one thing that is true of living in Oklahoma. The weather keeps us all guessing. When Missy Linda went out this morning about 7:00 to get the newspaper, it was almost hot already. I know because I heard her complaining. I even heard when she and Kane were both complaining about it a little later in the morning. By the time that she went to class a little after 10:00, it was already quite chilly. They say it may snow this weekend.

That's always the way it is here at this time of year, they tell me. I don't get out much these days, as you may have heard, but I would like to give it a try. I think that I could withstand any weather as far as temperature goes. I might have some problems with the wind, but that would just require some planning on my part---and maybe a few rocks. I think that I would be able to handle it all quite nicely if Missy Linda would just give me the opportunity. Don't you agree?


No comments: