Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is That All?


Greetings humans and others,

Well, I must say that I am disappointed in the snowfall this morning, aren't you? I know that there is more than enough up in the northwest, but there is just a little on the grass here. I hear that there is more coming this morning, but they are now saying it's only going to be a small amount.

I can't help but wonder if people who had to cancel events are very upset. I think that the place they actually postponed the prom actually has snow, but there is not any to speak of here, and the sand trucks have been out all night to boot. I guess it really doesn't matter to me since there would be no chance I would be going anywhere one way or the other. Missy Linda said she has to sew and write papers.

She has started complaining that all her big papers are due soon. She's not worried about them too much except for the screenplay. She cannot think of a story to write. The other papers just require research and then actually writing it. She says she just has a mental block about this screenplay. I personally feel she has a mental block about many things, don't you?

No comments: