Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Far So Good


Hello humans and others,

Well, Missy Linda forgot to bring in the bird feeders last night, but since she did it the night before, maybe the critters just assumed they were not there. I don't think that will work for long though. She had better remember most nights, I think.

If those critters looked all skinny and starving, it would be another story, Missy Linda says. But she says she is not into financing a lazy life style for a bunch of fat, lazy animals---except Mushu! He gets free food no matter what he does because he lives inside, I guess. Or maybe it is because he was an orphan. Poor baby! Somehow, though, it doesn't seem quite fair to me. Mushu is much more trouble than those outside critters. He even wakes up Missy Linda in the middle of the night just because he wants her to pet him. Now, I would think that would get old, wouldn't you?

No comments: