Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Party Day


Dear humans and others,

Well, we have been pretty busy around here the last few days. We went to the zoo on Wednesday---well, actually, Tio Kane and I stayed at home. I am probably just as glad since I heard that it was super crowded and pretty warm that day. They had to park way over in front of the Science Museum, so that tells you how many people were there. There were Missy Lesley, Missy Elise and Missy Linda plus the five little girls and Baby Sam, who is just four months old. Baby Sam did not fuss one time all day long.

Yesterday, everyone played outside a long time and rode bikes and scooters and things like that. They colored the sidewalks and the sides of the house with colored chalk, and then we had Chinese food for dinner. Everyone went to sleep pretty well after playing outside for so long.

Today they are all going to Incredible Pizza for Missy Elspeth's Sixth Birthday Party. Everyone loves to go there and I'm sure they will have a great time. They baked a chocolate cake for the party, and Elspeth is very excited. I don't know if I want to go or not. It is pretty loud in there, but I suppose it could be fun.

No comments: