Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Really Monday!


Hello humans,

I really don't understand why you people mess around with the clocks the way that you do and get everyone all cranky. Is there any Monday more Monday-ish than the Monday after you weirdos have subtracted an hour from the middle of the night? Aren't Mondays bad enough sometimes as they are normally?

I'll tell you all that I don't know if I will ever understand some of the stupid things that you guys do. It is just beyond my comprehension why everything has to be made more complicated. Can any of you even explain that to me? And I don't mean about how daylight savings time started to save electricity or was to let farmers work later after their other jobs. Whatever. I think it's time you all faced the real truth. You're all a bunch of weirdos!

No comments: