Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We Ate Like It Was 1999!

Greetings humans,


I am sorry that I have been gone a couple of days. I will explain later what all was happening. It was not a party, though. I need to sort some things out in my mind before I start talking about that.


This picture is from the party at Missy Barb's house on Saturday. As you can see, I am sitting atop a nearly devoured cake. That was a whole cake at the beginning of the day! Can you believe it? I personally saw Missy Linda eating the most of the cake.
Anyway, the people in the picture are Pseudo Uncle, Missy Carol and Mr. Fred. You have never seen Mr. Fred before, and he doesn't really even know who I am. That's all right. He will get to know me soon enough. You know I am going to get attention whenever I can. Don't worry. I won't play any mean tricks on him or anything.

Back to the party. It was too awful of a sight for me to show any pictures of all the other food and crap that those people ate. It was just too much. There were those big ol' slabs of meat and all the stuff that went with it. The table was totally covered. It would have not been a pleasant picture for you all to view.

Well, I have to run for now. I'll talk to you again tomorrow, OK?

No comments: