Monday, March 16, 2009

Mushu Afraid?


Hi humans and others,

I recently came to the conclusion that there could be someone besides humans who read my blog. After all, I don't know how many of the humans out there would consider me a human. And as it so happens, I am not a human. I just wanted to be inclusive.

Anyway, Tio Kane believes that Mushu is afraid in the back yard because we have too much wild life there these days, and he doesn't have Button to help keep them at bay. He will hardly go outside at all any more. Missy Linda sort of pushes him out sometimes, and he will stand right by the door until she lets him back into the house. He is so tiny and puny that it is certainly understandable that he is afraid!

If you remember, last summer I posted pictures of Mushu and a raccon peacefully coexisting in the back yard. I don't know what has happened in his tiny little brain since then that keeps him afraid. Or maybe he has decided he is an indoor cat.


No comments: