Saturday, August 16, 2008

Too Much Fun?

Greetings,

Well, I don't know if it is possible with you humans, but sometimes a tortilla keeper person can have too much fun-----without alcohol! I guess I had forgotten how loud four pairs of plastic high heels can be on tile floors. It's not that the girls don't look stunning, but I could do without some of the clacking.

I must say, though, that that's about the loudest things get, except for Emma. Since she is the youngest, she is determined that her opinion gets heard so she has developed a screech that is just inside the range of human hearing. If the pitch goes any higher, only dolphins will respond!

Speaking of things I had forgotten about the little girls, I don't remember that they could eat so much. We brought home Chinese food last night, in honor of the Olympics. Oh, my goodness, they each had three servings of several dishes-----and cleaned their plates! I'm glad I don't have to find a job that pays enough to feed those "little girls"!

We all worked some puzzles, dressed up some more and watched a couple of Madeline videos. Then they were off to bed, which is a whole new story in its self. I was exhausted! I can't imagine what's in store for today, can you?

No comments: