Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Babysitting an Adult

Hi everyone,

I am glad that I don't get sick or have to go to the doctor like you humans do. Missy Linda had a tiny outpatient surgery this morning, and she is driving me crazy. She was home by 1:00 pm, and that means I didn't have time to have any fun at all while she was gone. Tio Kane took her to the hospital. Since they had to be there by 6:00am, that is a little early for most of my friends to party. Then, because they got home so early in the afternoon, I hardly got to do anything on my own----you know, phone calls, internet shopping, all those good things.

After they ate lunch and Tio Kane picked up her prescription, he went upstairs to take a nap. That means I can't watch anything on television that I like that she doesn't. I can't shop on the internet using her credit card----or even just shop without using her credit card. I have to be around to make sure that if she falls or something, I can yell for Tio Kane----like I could yell louder than the noise she would make if she fell----ker-thud!

Don't worry about her, any of you. She is going to go to class tomorrow. She needs to go to hand in a paper, and she cannot let herself get behind in Shapespeare class or she will never catch up. Anyway, she hates to miss Comedy/Satire class because it is so darn fun. She did say that she had a bad day in that class yesterday, though. It seems that her professor is going to give extra credit to a student who can fix Missy Linda up with a date. To top off that, she got a "B" on the paper she turned in that day. Poor, Missy Linda. Let's all feel sorry for her for a moment, shall we?

No comments: