Saturday, August 30, 2008

Perhaps She Slipped Me Her Meds

Hi everyone,

I can't believe that I have just wandered away from the computer for this long and did not even realize it. I must have been so busy shopping on the internet, I didn't realize so much time had passed. Or, maybe, Missy Linda slipped me some of her medication from her surgery. She has been very happy around here since Wednesday, but she has been kind of "floating" looking.

She is feeling better about her classes since Tuesday. She even answered questions about "The Comedy of Errors" in Shakespeare class. But, alas, no one has received any extra credit in Comedy/Satire class for getting a date for her. They all thought that would be easy points, but I think they will be surprised how hard it could be, don't you?

Even though none of her classmates has gotten her a date, she has actually been invited to a bar-b-que on Sunday. I hope that she goes so that she can take me. I heard that there will be a lot of interesting people there. If I get to go, I'll have all the scoop for you, OK?


No comments: