Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oops! It's Been A Long Time!

Hello people,

Oh, my! I did not realize that I had been out of touch for so long! I don't know for sure what has happened to me! I guess I just got busy watching the Olympics and doing other important things that took up several days without my realizing it. I believe that I am getting as daft as Missy Linda. I take that as a bad sign. You know how she is!

I believe that she has recovered from her first day at school and having the girls visit since she went out to an antique show with her friends yesterday. She just finished talking to me about how much reading and writing she has to do for school and how she can't do the things that I need for her to do. She can go out with her friends, though. She can always manage to do that----even though she actually missed the first day of school. Now there's a story for you!

For some reason, known to not even her, she thought that the first day of school at UCO was August 20, which would make her first day the 21st. I don't even try to figure out these things, but she did not even realize that she had missed school until she got there on the 21st, and someone asked her if she had read the assignment. I am not sure she is capable of going to college, are you? I have to admit, though, that is pretty funny. At least she is not upset about it, except that she has a bunch of reading to do. If she is really busy, maybe that will give me more time for my own projects, right?





No comments: