Monday, August 25, 2008

They Really Love Me!



Good morning all,

I just wanted to show you one reason I was so busy last week. Here I am with Amelia , who is three years old. As soon as her hair dries, we are off to shop and have a day on the town. As you can see, I am all ready to go. Isn't Amelia's haircut cute? She cuts it herself (at least some of it)! Here is Elspeth, who is five years old. We are also waiting for her hair to dry so that we can get our fabulous day started. She and her older sister want their hair to get as long as Rapunzel's. I hope that doesn't mean that they have dreams of being locked in a tower some day!
This is my great friend Maitlyn. She is seven. As you can see, she is pretty much ready for the day as she already has on her boa. I think that is one of the most important accessories for a fashionable young lady, don't you? Don't tell her I said this, but, I love her little smattering of freckles! I think they are adorable. Of course, she is not fond of them. Also, she is not fond of the fact that she is missing some front teeth. That's why she doesn't have a huge smile. I think a half-smile is much more sophisticated, don't you?
We all had a great time, and Missy Linda and I are recovering nicely! I hope they can say the same.

No comments: