Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It Is Almost Time!

Dear humans,

I have heard that it is nearly time for something that you people call The Olympics. From what I have heard, it is going to be so exciting that I will nearly pop my roses (You know, the ones glued to my body that are supposed to be my dress top.) I can hardly wait. As you can imagine, whatever is in my head is churning and turning with anticipation and ideas of what I would like to do for the Olympics.

So, do you guys have parties, or what? Do you have wagering? Do you dress in costumes for parades? Do you have special foods like you do for Cinco de Mayo and Thanksgiving? Do you have gifts? If so, may I give you some suggestions for mine? I think that I have a lot of research to get done in a hurry, don't you?

I am fairly certain that I heard that the games are in China. Is that correct? Should I wear my beautiful Chinese ensemble that I wore for Chinese New Year? Oh, my goodness! If I had a heart (and who knows, maybe I do) it would be all a-flutter. Don't you think?

No comments: