Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Been Awhile, Huh?

Well, Missy Linda finally let me have the computer again. It's been so long, I thought you might think I had blown away or been thrown out during the long move. Missy Linda has relented and is letting me commence where I left off last - - - which you may remember is usually head down in a shopping bag!

Tio Kane gave Missy Linda a writing assignment the other day. I don't know if she has finished it or not. She was yelling from the kitchen, and she said the cabinet under the ovens was a "handy nightmare." Her meaning was that it was very easy to put things away down there with it's weird shelf construction. However, it's a big job to get them back out when needed. Tio Kane thought that was a peculiar way to say something, so he told her to write something with that phrase in it. He's usually just trying to keep her busy with something so that she won't talk him senseless. She's pretty good at that, if you remember.

No comments: