Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Just Get Up, Already

Hello there most humans and many others,

I happen to know that Missy Linda wakes up every day at 5:55 am. I don't know why she doesn't get up and get busy at that time, but she just clinches her eyes shut and tries to go back to sleep. Pure laziness!

She never gets back to sleep, so she is wasting so much time. In one week, she wastes a whole work day (like she would know what a work day is!) She just lies there, usually listening to the news. If she wouldn't put the TV on the news, she might be able to sleep. She says she can't help but try to hear if the news is on. She acts as if she could do something about what's on the news. Wait one second, I have to laugh myself senseless thinking about her doing something important.

Okay, I'm back. All I know is, if someone awakens naturally at the same time every day, she must be meant to actually get up at that time. I mean, we're not talking about 3:00 am here. Most people with jobs probably get up around six, don't they? Maybe I will work on a way to make it more peasant for her to get up than to lie around in bed. That should be fun!

No comments: