Saturday, May 17, 2014

Here I Go Again

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I don't have a good excuse for missing days this time, except I didn't realize that much time had passed. Oh, my. I have to get myself into gear, don't I?

I did have some entertainment yesterday afternoon and this morning. Missy Linda has been hobbling around like an old grandma. Wait. Oh, I guess she is an old grandma. Yesterday morning, she was helping Tio Kane find some shirts to buy to wear to work. Dark green is not an easy color to acquire this time of year. She says she went to six different stores and didn't find anything. She finally went back to the second store and got plain white shirts and dyed them dark green. They will have to do for now.

If they had been expensive, it would have been scary to try dyeing them. However, Missy Linda said that they turned out to be about $4 each, so that makes it all right to give pretty much anything a try. She said that was as far as she could walk that day anyway.

She looks kind of like those old mean women in fairy tales the way she's been creeping around this morning. She had better get that knee and foot in good working order soon because the yard needs mowing, and Mr. Nelson needs dog food. That takes precedence over any of Missy Linda's problems.

No comments: