Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beautiful Rain

Hi most humans and many others,

Oh, boy! It's so nice and cool this morning, and the rain is just right - - - no storming or lightning. I wish I could sit on the front porch with Mr. Nelson while he keeps the yard safe. I can't get too close to him, though, because he eats the flowers off my dress. They're not even real flowers.

Missy Linda says the only problem with the rain is that it leads to lots of lawn mowing and work. She doesn't really mind, I think, except for her allergies. I'm not so sure about those, but she and Tio Kane complain about them a lot. She doesn't seem to mind mowing, but she can't use the weed eater. I think she just doesn't want to use it. The yard must be in dire need of some elbow grease because Missy Ryley said on Sunday that it looks like there's a lot of yard work to do. I have to believe if an eight year old knows that, it's pretty obvious.

No comments: