Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Think It's Going to Happen

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, Missy Linda and Tio Kane have been driving me crazy with this talk about moving for I don't know how long. Finally, it's sounding like it might actually happen soon, like in a few days.

I heard Tio Kane tell Missy Linda that his air-conditioner quit working. Missy Linda said that they were expecting that to happen because last summer the repair man said it couldn't be fixed any more after that. That air-conditioner is the original one from when the house was built, so Missy Linda said it probably should be worn out. The air-conditioner for the downstairs broke at the end of summer last year so it doesn't work either.

Tio Kane's school with be out after tomorrow, so that means he can get busy on moving. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm tired of hearing about it and ready to get busy.

No comments: